The Pains Wessex Manoverboard MK8 Lifebuoy Marker is normally mounted on a Ships Bridgewing attached to a 4 kg Lifebuoy. It is automatically or manually deployed to mark the position of a person in the water by day or night.
Featuring a self-activated lighting system which exceeds SOLAS requirements for 2 candela light output and 2 hours duration, plus providing 15 minutes of dense orange smoke.
Ships are required to fit at least two markers.
- Height: 17.8 inches
- Diameter: 10.8 inches
- Weight / Including Bracket: 4.7 Kg / 6.7 Kg
- Min/Max Operating Temp: 1 C / 30 C (86.0 °F)
- Min/Max Storage Temp: -30 °C / 65 °C
- Light Intensity: 2 candela
- Lamps Bulbs: 2x2 . 4V 1.2A
- Flare Color: Orange
- Use With Lifebuoy Weighing 4.0 Kg
- Attach To Lifebuoy With Line 4 m (13 feet)
for Declaration of Conformity, Certificates of Approval, MED Module D, Material Safety Data Sheets, Packing Specification and Transport Approval Certificates
30-53775 - MANOVERBOARD MK8