The Imperial Ferry Boat PFD (Type I) is designed for extended survival in rough, open water. This self righting PFD has over 22lbs. of buoyancy and is typically employed when in remote regions due to its superior floatation characteristics.
- Designed to turn an unconscious person face-up
- Reversible yoke-style floatation device
- 22lbs. of buoyancy
- 110sq. inches of SOLAS-grade reflective tape
- Stackable for easy storage
- Light loop and whistle attachments
160RT: Commercial Adult: Over 90lbs.
161RT: Commercial Child: Under 90 lbs.