Safelink EPIRB with GPS
Meeting the demands of both commercial mariners and recreational boaters, the Kannad Marine Safelink EPIRB heralds the arrival of the next generation in EPIRB technology. The Safelink EPIRB range offers two models, one features a manual deployment bracket and the other an automatic deployment housing which also includes a hydrostatic release unit.
This ultra compact and stylish 406 MHz EPIRB comes with a built in high accuracy GPS as standard, for enhanced position location and a user replaceable battery* with a 6 year life.
The built in GPS receiver ensures that an accurate position of a casualty is relayed to the rescue services. This in turn improves the speed of recovery by updating the position of the beacon at regular intervals.
*leisure users only
- FCC approved
- Internationally approved
- Ultra compact and stylish
- Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
- Integral 20 channel GPS
- User replaceable battery* (leisure users only)
- High brightness LED flashing locator light
- 72 comprehensive diagnostic and self-tests during battery life
- Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
- 6 year battery life
- 5 year warranty
- Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
for Declaration of Conformity, EC Module B and Module D Certificates, FCC Grants of Authorization and Product Safety Data Sheet
10-K1202367 - SAFELINK EPIRB CAT1 WITH AUTO HOUSING
10-K1202311 - SAFELINK EPIRB CAT2 WITH MANUAL BRACKET